When your life has gotten out of control, it’s time to address simple things that clutter up your awareness before they turn into deeper issues. Small changes can re-tune the body.
Start with these 5 easy steps to lay the foundation. Starting with making simple choices each day builds your muscle to make more difficult choices over time.
It sounds super crazy simple because it is. Life has gotten more complicated than it needed to and things got off. I followed these steps after my gaining back control over my life. Making a simple recipe was a huge task. Making important decisions, an even bigger one. It was time to re-tune my body to its own rhythm and in time through these simple steps, my life was getting back on track.
- Clean your home (clear the clutter, dust, re-arrange furniture so it feels good to be home)
- Make your bed every morning
- Eat breakfast sitting down every day this week
- Go to work 15-minutes early
- Take your time, don’t rush